To upload a file:
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email address.
- To notify users of the uploaded file, enter their email addresses. Use a
semicolon to separate multiple email addresses.
Click on the “Browse” button to choose a file.
- Locate the file.
- Make sure the “Files of type” are “All Files(*.*), not HTML. To upload an
HTM/HTML file, it should be placed into a zip file and uploaded as “All
- Click on the “Open” button to enter the file name.
- If you wish to be notified each time a user downloads the file, select the
“Notify on Access Attempts” check box.
- To complete the upload, click the “Upload” button.
- You will be notified once your file has been completed. Note: The time duration
is dependent on the file size.