To upload a file:
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email address.
- To notify users of the uploaded file, enter their email addresses. Use a
semicolon to separate multiple email addresses.
Click on the “Browse” button to choose a file.
- Locate the file.
- Make sure the “Files of type” are “All Files(*.*), not HTML. To upload an
HTM/HTML file, it should be placed into a zip file and uploaded as “All
- Click on the “Open” button to enter the file name.
- For added security of confidential information, you can optionally add a password that will have to be entered by the recipient in order to download the file. You will be responsible for providing the password to the recipient, as the system will not provide the information to them.
- If you wish to be notified each time a user downloads the file, select the
“Notify on Access Attempts” check box.
- To complete the upload, click the “Upload” button.
- You will be notified once your file has been completed. Note: The time duration
is dependent on the file size.